Saturday 10 September 2011

Latest News

I have been very busy in the last few weeks as I have lots going on in the next few weeks. Firstly I have been excepted as a member of the design factory which I am very pleased about as they are very supportive to makers.

Currently I have an exhibition on at the Colne Gallery in Colchester Hospital which is designed to open up art to the staff an visitors to the hospital, they feature a different artist each month and my work is there until the end of September.

I have been working really hard on some smaller pieces of work to add to my collection for Herts open studios, where I will be exhibiting some work up in my friends studio.

I have also had some pictures taken of my new work which I have made for my exhibition at the New Maynard Art Gallery in Welwyn Garden City which is opening on the 16th of September and is running until the 18th of October. Here is a sneak preview of some of my finished work.



Finally I am the featured artist on workshop on the web this month http//www.workshopontheweb.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment