Monday 24 October 2011

Busy weekend

Just recovering from a great but tiring weekend in Manchester at the Northern Contemporary Craft Fair, it's a while since I have done a design fair so I have forgotten how demanding they are, but I have had a wonderful time. Makers are such lovely people to spend time with, it's very isolating working from home so it is good to spend time with other creative people. I also decided I needed a treat for working so hard so I bought a bangle from Julie Mellor who had a stand next to mine. I think I need more to go with it so I'm saving for more!





Unfortunately now Manchester will have to become a distant memory for another year as I have to catch up on all the things I have neglected for the last few weeks and all the washing up and jobs my family have kindly left for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment