Sunday 5 June 2011

York Embroiders Guild

I spent a lovelly day yesterday with the York Embroiders guild who had asked me to give a talk to their members. They looked after me really well, as this is the first official talk I have given to a large audience so I hope they all enjoyed it.

Now it's back to work on my latest picture which is on the the theme of copying cloths. I have found this to be a key issues for my girls and their friends as they don't like their cloths copied and they don't like to copy their friends! Consequently finding a prom dress on a budjet that is different from everyone els's when there are over a hundred and fifty girls going is a very stressful task for weeks in our house. So I am going to get on with the picture and leave worrying about dresses to another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment