Thursday 14 February 2013

Down to sleep


It's been a while since I have posted on my blog, what with Christmas taking over December and my poor friend getting run over in January and breaking her leg I have had other things to keep me busy.  However my art life is getting busy again and I have just sent my picture 'Alright! Don't cry about it! to the US for a textile exhibition, curated by artist and Joetta Maue.




The exhibition is called 'Down to Sleep' and is at the Essex art centre in Lawrence USA from the 1st of March until the 12 of April.  Even though it is always exciting to be exhibiting internationally,  it always feels as if I am sending one of my children off on their own just hoping that they get there ok.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog just before Christmas, your work is so individual, I love the way you pieces tell a story which many people, parents of teenagers especially can identify. This new wor is fantastic, good luck with the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete