Thursday 31 May 2012

Busy week

It has been a busy week, everything seems to have taken me out of my studio: dress shopping for my nieces wedding with three girls involved many hours sat outside a Top Shop changing room, a major mission and looking for bathroom tiles. Both have now been achieved so I can get on with some work. I shipped my picture to America last week for the Small Stories exhibition and I was very relived when I received an email to say they had arrived safely. I always feel like I have sent my children off unattended and just hope they get there alright. Finally Stitching Picture by Sandeep Jandu has now been published and I received my copy in the post this week, it lovely book and it was great to see my work published in a book.

1 comment:

  1. A review of Stitching Pictures should be appearing in the September issue of www.workshopontheweb.com

    ReplyDelete